Submissions Now Closed
Submissions are now closed. Thank you to all those who submitted their work, the Congress is proud to announce it has received a record number of submissions this year!
▪ Individual Podium Presentation ▪ Symposium ▪ Conversation Hour ▪ Workshop ▪ Roundtable ▪ Poster ▪
Abstracts can be submitted to either of the two general categories:
And refined to any of the thirteen congress tracks:
Body and Brain: Biology, Methodology and Basic Science
Global Perspectives: Systems, Culture and Communities
Individuals and Families: Flourishing across the lifespan
Motivation, Wellbeing and Coaching
Positive Clinical Applications and Mental Health
Positive Health and Wellness
Work and OrganiZationS
The submission portal is in conjunction with registration, however you do not need to register in order to submit a contribution. For further information please see the submission FAQ and download the submission guidelines PDF below.
Means of Submission - Online
By clicking on the submission buttons above, you will be taken to a web portal, which is in conjunction with the registration system, where you can cut and paste your abstract in several simple steps. The benefits of this system are many but include:
Allowing you to preview your submission and make modifications to your satisfaction. Ensuring you know your lodgement is completed as you will receive an immediate email confirmation Ensuring accurate indexing of all authors in the conference book Ensuring consistent presentation of all submissions in the proceedings (overarching formatting is imposed)
You do not need to register in order to submit your work. Accepted submissions will be conditional on a valid registration.
BEFORE YOU START
Ensure you are using one of the following browsers: INTERNET EXPLORER (ver 11 or newer) MOZILLA FIREFOX (ver 44 or newer) SAFARI (ver 5 or newer)
Alert for Mac Users, if you are having trouble submitting your abstract/synopsis, try submitting from a PC. If you are still having trouble, please contact the secretariat.
Alert for Mozilla Users, the security policy in Mozilla often precludes the pasting from the clipboard without using the menu commands. You can still cut and paste your abstract/synopsis into the submission; you will have to use the menu command rather than ‘control v’ shortcut.
Is your research abstract text less than 200 words – it will not allow you to paste larger submissions. The word count does NOT include your title, authoring or cited references
Do you have your abstract/synopsis open and running on your own computer? – You need to be able to cut and paste it onto the submission system.
- Acknowledge that you understand that for your abstract to be accepted into the program you must be a registered and fully paid delegate once it has been accepted. You must also consent to your abstract being published.
- Select presentation type and category (only applicable to some submission types
- Provide some keywords to assist in categorisation of your abstract
- Next, you will able to cut and paste or type the title of your abstract/submission in (Please write the title of your abstract in sentence case (that is lowercase with only the first letter or the first word in capitals) and without any punctuation. A correctly formatted example follows: Title of my presentation for the conference)
- Input the authors, organisations and indicate the presenting author by ticking the box.
- Type or cut and paste your abstract/synopsis text in. Please ensure the abstract is no more than the above mentioned word limit. (Does not include title, authoring or cited references)
- If submitting a photo or video (gallery submission), you will be able to do so after contents has been entered
- Agree to releases policy
- Preview abstract, once satisfied, you will be able to finalise your abstract submission and return to your dashboard
WHEN YOU HAVE FINISHED THE SUBMISSION PROCESS
As long as you haven't filled your own email address incorrectly, you will get an immediate confirmation of your abstract being submitted. Please check your email junk filter in case it has been captured there.
YES YOU CAN MAKE CHANGES AFTER YOU HAVE SUBMITTED
Should you wish to make changes to your abstract after you have submitted it, please log into your online registration dashboard. Click the button “manage” for the conference you would like to edit the abstract for. Under the abstract heading you will be able to view, edit or submit a new abstract.
**Please note you will only be able to make changes to your abstract until the submission deadline, after such time, any changes required will need to be sent to Kasia email@example.com.
Notification of programming decisions will come from the secretariat in December-January and the working program will be posted to the web site at the same time. The notification will include specific presentation instructions.
You will be required to print your poster and bring a hard copy to the Congress for display within the exhibition space. Please note, the maximum size allowed is 100cm wide by 120cm high (portrait layout). Velcro will be available to fix the poster to the boards. Local Printers:
Officeworks W: https://www.officeworks.com.au/,
- 1&2/461 Bourke St, Melbourne - P: +61 39691 4500
- 107 Elizabeth St, Melbourne - P: +61 39604 6100
Scotts Print and Design 670 Swanston St, Carlton VIC 3053, P: +61 3 9349 1788, W: https://www.copyexpress.com.au/
Dinkums Print & Design 460 Swanson St, Carlton VIC 3053, P: +61 3 9349 4355, W: https://dinkums.com.au/
MDM Copy Centre 47 University St, Carlton VIC 3053, P: +61 3 9347 7000, W: http://www.mdmcopycentre.com.au/
Kwik Kopy William St 45 William Street, Cnr Flinders Ln, Melbourne VIC 3000, P: +61 3 9629 9811, W: https://www.kwikkopy.com.au/browse-centres/william-street